Subscribe to my full feed.

Step 1: Preparation

Mapping Your Future

As many have said, Rome wasn't built in a day. Neither was the Statue of Liberty, Pyramids, or the Taj Mahal. As I've mentioned in the previous post, you have to keep your eye on the prize, and the best way to set up the foundation for your success it to map out what you want to achieve. What will be the outcome of your success, and how will you reap the benefits. How will my life look when I start living the 2.0? I put together a collage of all the things that I aim to purchase within a years time or so. The first step towards manifesting your prosperity is being able to visualize your success.

What you do is very simple and VERY fun. Find pictures online of all the fine things you want in life. What do you want to do with this money that you're going to make? Need a new car? Put it in you your collage. New house? Slap it on! What if you just want to pay off your debts, why not print out a picture of your depts, and next to it right "PAYED OFF!". Or cancel those negatives and put a balance of $0, or +$10,000!

Here is an example of my collage so you get a good idea of what I'm talking about.



I've been living my life off of the knowledge of Laws of Attraction for a while now. Thinking upon my past on how I perceived life, and then realizing that where I am now was because of how I thought then, it's like a flawless system. When I started making money off of graphic/web designing, I was making $150 dollars here, $250 dollars there, $350 dollars another place, and so on and so forth. I had never worked at a part time job before, so I never experienced the hardships of working 20hrs a week just to make about $140. It literally only took me a few hours to make $250 bucks, so in my mind "money came easily". After having that mind set, that's exactly what happened. I even got a cell phone, and best buy credit card and was able to build up a great credit history off of the freelance money I made. Even at times where I was running really low, and hadn't had a project in weeks, I said to myself "The money will come, because money comes easily" and sure enough, a project came by and I was able to pay my bills.

Now I'm going for the gold and aiming much higher. I used to be afraid to desire a lot of money. I mean I'm only 20, still in college, no husband or kids, what would I need thousands of dollars a month for anyways? After all money doesn't by happiness right?... WRONG!

Of course everyone would be happier with more money in their pockets. Do people ENJOY working 40hrs a week plus overtime just to make it by? NO! Does that make them happy? NO! If they could make double or triple their income allowing them to work less, and spend more time with their family and actually enjoy the money they make, would that make them happy? YES! DUH!

The government has shaped society into believing that working their tushes off is all they're going to be doing for the rest of their life if they want to make it by. Well I sir, say NAY! I want to be prosperous and to be able to provide well for my family in the future, and the best way to ensure my success for the future, is to plan in the NOW!

Just know that YOU CAN DO IT! Especially if it's something you REALLY WANT. YOU MUST WANT IT.

"But Ivy, I have no time,.. I'm too old,.. I just learned how to use a computer last week"

Honestly, what is the risk or pain in just writing down a list of what you want out of life, or putting together a few pictures. You've got absolutely nothing to lose! Join me in this Endeavor to Online Riches today, and start it with todays exercise. "Mapping your future"
Remember, I haven't made the riches YET, I'm on the same path as you. So I am not claiming to offer you any sure thing money making schemes. We're on this journey together!

0 comments: