Subscribe to my full feed.

Steven Kovar


The blog and creator of friendfury.com. The first thing I noticed about this blog, me being a web/graphic designer, was the layout. Theres nothing better than having a clean blog layout that's soothing to the eyes. It may not seem like a big deal to some, but I hate having to go to a blog and trying to find where the article begins and ends. So very nice choice on the layout.

So tip #1 to all bloggers out there...

"Keeping it simple and clean, is a money making machine!"

I just wanted that passage to rhyme.

Okay so on to the important things. I've read through a couple of his posts and the About Me section and the blog that stuck out to me the most (probably because it's on the first on the page) is the "Just Do It" post. As an aspiring young entrepreneur, I do find myself a times focusing too much on how to execute the plan rather than just doing it.

Steven Kovar - Just Do It

For example, the website my business partners and I launched in August was actually thought up way back in March. Our initial plan was to make an online community for models, musicians, etc in other words, a myspace for the pretty people. Well as luck may have it, our prolonged wait, preparation, setting up an LLC, and getting the legal stuff taken care of first resulted in our initial idea no longer being as "hott" as what's "hott" in the now. I mean sure any new community can be the next big thing, but we ended up throwing a curve ball and launching a website that geared towards media sharing instead.

Anyways, very nice post Steven, bravo. And I'm not just saying that because this Review is being entered in a contest. *wink wink* lol.

Well I have subscribed to this blog and hope to get more tips from this young entrepreneur in hope that it will help me on my endeavor.

You can check out Steven Kovars blog at
http://stevenkovar.com/

Review His Blog

1 comments:

Unknown

December 14, 2007 at 8:51 AM

Great post! For some reason it never showed up on my trackbacks. After a short delay and lack of interest, I have removed the Review Me contest temporarily.

Though this is a great post and I think you deserve not only some recognition and praise for it, but a free FriendFury subscription (an entire month), a link back in my next post, and a link on my Blogroll. :)

Steven, from www.stevenkovar.com

PS: GREAT choice on the Exelero in the header. That's my favorite car. :)