Subscribe to my full feed.

Where have I been?

Okay, so first off, I'd like to apologize for my prolonged posting of a new entry. I have been researching and preparing vigorously for a brand new website that I hope to launch before Christmas. I figured I'd cut back on writing about what I was going to do, and to just do it as I've mentioned in many posts before this one. However, Good news! I don't know if you've noticed, but the YOEG just initiated it's new member only a few days ago as you will see on the right side of the page.

I welcome Shantella Spriggs, a 19 year old aspiring entrepreneur, into the Young Online Entrepreneurs Guild. It really does inspire me to see other young aspiring driven individuals who have set a goal towards their success. Once more members sign join, I will be setting up a permanent website for the YOEG. That way, other driven individuals can receive inspiration and advice from each other, and hopefully network. I would love for the YOEG to grow to as big as 1000 members world wide.

If you are uncertain of what the YOEG is, please refer to this post.

0 comments: