Subscribe to my full feed.

Where have I been?

Okay, so first off, I'd like to apologize for my prolonged posting of a new entry. I have been researching and preparing vigorously for a brand new website that I hope to launch before Christmas. I figured I'd cut back on writing about what I was going to do, and to just do it as I've mentioned in many posts before this one. However, Good news! I don't know if you've noticed, but the YOEG just initiated it's new member only a few days ago as you will see on the right side of the page.

I welcome Shantella Spriggs, a 19 year old aspiring entrepreneur, into the Young Online Entrepreneurs Guild. It really does inspire me to see other young aspiring driven individuals who have set a goal towards their success. Once more members sign join, I will be setting up a permanent website for the YOEG. That way, other driven individuals can receive inspiration and advice from each other, and hopefully network. I would love for the YOEG to grow to as big as 1000 members world wide.

If you are uncertain of what the YOEG is, please refer to this post.

2 comments:

Chaves Truid

August 20, 2019 at 4:34 AM

Europe is well known to adopt diversity, but the boosting Russian reputation around certain locals has not directly endangered the social characteristics in the nation in common and the unsuspecting

Chaves Truid

August 20, 2019 at 4:34 AM

Europe is well known to adopt diversity, but the boosting Russian reputation around certain locals has not directly endangered the social characteristics in the nation in common and the unsuspecting
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
rajawaliqq
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://192.254.236.33/interqq78/
datahk